Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why my father went bald

I had a crush on this actor who was the IT boy of movies. Met him when I was in New York at Design Research (I had worked at the Brattle Street store so wandered in there) on East 57th Street. Jumping forward, I lost my virginity to him at The Algonquin Hotel.

My father had him investigated and found out he was married with some kids. I knew that, but who better to make the first time super special. My father sent me away for a month to Colombia for a little stay with friends. They were entrusted with his little girl.

My first note they had a big dinner for me. The waiter put down a big bowl with a little corn, beef and other stuff. I said very politely...No, I won't have soup, will wait to main dish. Silence. That was the entree and the traditional dish of Colombia

A week before going home  I sat across  from this hot blond boy in the dermatoligist's  office where my guardian had an appointment. He saw me, our eyes met. It was hard for him not to look at me because I was staring at him like I was god smacked. Could not stop talking about him calling him the Handsome one. It turns out he went to school with the son who gleefully woke me up and said The Handsome is on the phone. We saw each other every night and the night day I was to leave I came after a date waving a huge emerald ring screaming excitedy... I'm Engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my sojourn in Bogota began and my father lost all of his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment